Thursday, January 8, 2015

1130pm and me and my boy are partying.  Sigh.  For some reason when Shane is out Eli definitely doesn't sleep.    Which is nuts seeing he is such a good sleeper now - four stars on his new star chart to prove it!   Four out of five nights down at bedtime, it's a start.   Ziva was down shortly after 10 as usual.

Anyway, when I shower he has started passing me my exfoliant which I keep on the lower shower ledge.   Just now he followed me into the bathroom to wash my hands, and a minute later in the kitchen he's holding out my exfoliant saying "Want some?"  Hehehe.  Nope, I did not.  

Another special moment tonight - he was watching home videos on my laptop, and suddenly I heard him laughing his head off joyfully.  He was watching a video of him and me playing that Shane took on New Year's Eve.   There's almost no videos of us playing together - it's usually me videoing him or him with Shane - I think it's the first time he's seen really candid footage of us.  Love his reaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment